Staffing OptionS Provides:
- Temporary/Emergency Relief Staff
- Community Linking
- Emergency Respite and Alternate Family Placements
- Self Directed Supports
- Aged Care Family Support Service
Staffing OptionS for community services adheres to the following principles:
- People requiring support are entitled to supports that meet their individual needs and workers who have a clear understanding of the manner in which the support is to be provided.
- Services are entitled to expect that the workers provided through this agency, will have an understanding of their service philosophy and will work within the service framework.
- Workers from this agency are entitled to be provided with sufficient information and resources to provide the high standard of support required.
- Staffing OptionS does not discriminate with respect to age, gender, race, culture, religion or disability for those seeking to engage its service or those seeking employment with Staffing OptionS. Access to services provided is determined by customer requirements. Each request is considered carefully on a case-by-case basis and service provision is flexible and based on customer need.